Thursday, April 10, 2008

Personal Space Issues!

"We will be moving you far far far far away to Major Faction City if you are touching the light." -- GMs.

Well. Lets just say that crowded is an understatement for how terrible it is near the vendor. I took pictures, but those will have to show up later; my home computer is spazzing out from the amount of people here. Can't even sneeze without getting lag. (Heck, can't stand here without things in slow motion.)

So, with all of that said and done, lets see what is on my Shopping List.

2.4 Shopping List

Bear:
[Ring of the Stalwart Protector] - Going to replace my [Ring of Unyielding Force], I believe. Has the same amount of armor as [Violet Signet of the Great Protector]... I'll make up the defense with enchants and play with gear swaps. More armor and adds dodge. I want it.
[Embrace of Everlasting Prowess] - One of the first things on my shopping list. With this chestpiece, I will have gotten rid of my last piece of Heavy Clefthoof, which will make me very happy. Finally.
[Tameless Breeches] - Belongs somewhere decently down the line. [Forestwalker Kilt] is good enough to last me for a while... as a druid, with such a big shopping list, it really ought to!
[Handwraps of the Aggressor] -- And my second on the bear list of gear to get... Will finally be rid of my [Verdant Gloves], which I have had forever. -cheer-

Cat:
[Staff of the Forest Lord] - What druid could resist? Well. What druid that isn't into hard-core raiding could?
[Angelista's Revenge] - Lots better than mine... yummy agility and stamina!
[Belt of the Silent Path] - A bit better than [Dunewind Sash] (okay, more than a bit, but really not enough to make me want to go and buy this... at least at this point in time. Later, possibly... although, LK might have come out by then, with how many badges I need to collect to get my full wish-list.).

Tree:
[Anveena's Touch] - +66 healing on a ring, plus MP5 (okay, not that great for druids, but it's still mana return), plus the stamina bonus...
[Shroud of Nature's Harmony] - I want. It is quite a bit better than [Robes of Summer Flame]. -drools over the +healing and spirit- I think I have a new first-buy, especially as I"m currently resto, not feral... except... it's not a dress. Darn. Still. Too good of an upgrade for me to whine about. How unfortunate. At least it's not bright green and kind of matches.... [ EDIT: Change of mind. [Gown of Spiritual Wonder], while dark green, is still a dress and the stats don't change much from the leather version. Getting this instead. ]
[Gavel of Naaru Blessings] - No MP5, but twice as much healing, not to mention the stamina and intellect increase makes it far superior to my [Gravel of Pure Light], which I've had for freaking forever. I'll take it!

Mage:
[Fused Nethergon Band] - Mmm. I have sucky spell hit for the mage; this ring will help quite a lot!
[Tormented Demonsoul Robes] - For that much crit, I'm going to break my Frozen Shadoweave Set. I would hate doing that, but the crit is just unpassable.
[Corrupted Soulcloth Pantaloons] / [Legwraps of Sweltering Flame] - Hrm. Tough decision! Hit or Crit... Currently I'm wearing [SpellStrike Pants]... I need both, really...
[Boots of Incantations] - Hrm. For the hit, to exchange out the [Frozen Shadoweave Boots] that I am breaking the set for? Yeah, I think so. Sounds good.
[Scryer's Blade of Focus] - Mel's health is ridiculously low. For that much stamina, I'd take the loss of crit... (current being [Blade of the Archmage]].

Geeze. With this kind of list, I'm going to be spending every second up to LK farming for badges. I hate being a druid sometimes... and looking at the amount of STUFF I want for Losse from a badge vendor is one of those times. And I have absolutely no idea what to get first... x_x'

Last notes:

"Smith Hauthaa is having some serious personal space issues at the moment. Please let her have some room. I know you all want to check out the new stuff. But you can back away and do that."

And the Senior Game Master Keynalla has popped in as well: "This is Senior Game Master Keynalla. Everyone within 5 yards of Smith Hauthaa needs to relocate immediately. Failure to comply will result in transportation to another location. Repeated attempts to clutter the NPC may result in further measures to ensure that it does not happen again."

Tune in next time for pictures of the opening, of what a GM wears, and... well... skeletons.

No comments: