Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aaaand Triple B beats me to it.

Serves me right for being a slacker... of course, this just means that I don't have to be the one to go face angry people to pick up my macros.

BBB a couple days ago gave a highlight to Focus Target Macros. Go check it out if you are not familiar with this method for more-than-one-mob tanking!

[ Sorry I've been a tad... quiet... concerning real WoW stuff. I've been without it for near a month, and am poking my head trying to see whether or not I can find something. If not, maybe I'll retire Elune's Guidance as a WoW-ish blog and put it up as a more general blog (which is what I do anymore), or even just keep focus on roleplaying. We'll have to see how things go, as I don't plan on being without WoW forever, just for the upcoming month or so.

...I need to get a new desktop. ]

Edit: I'll let you guys decide. See the poll to the side.

No comments: