Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One Lagfest Galore, Comin' Right Up!


Ah-yup. In case you haven't popped on any other blog, nor checked the WoW homepage, nor tried to get in game, 2.4 is out. And... well, it's a lag-fest. I managed to pop on for a few minutes, and my latency bar was red. I run on green normally.

And Sunwell Chat, by the way, is reminiscent of the fabled "Barrens Chat" times about half of the server. All talking. And making idiot remarks.

All of the sudden, I'm not so much missing the fact that I have company over. After that taste, I don't think I want to witness the opening much more.

But, for all you lot who like chaos, and really want to be a part of the experience, go for it... and tell me how it goes while I sit back and watch.

[ Crap post, I know, but I had to have an announcing post of some sort, and the good ol' "What are you looking forward to most" topic has been covered by at least three of my fellow bloggers, and I'll find out from them.

And it's late. And I have stuff to do. ]

No comments: