Thursday, February 21, 2008

Goals for Legion

[ Self Notes ]
As a council member of Legion, a growing guild on Feathermoon, I need to set some goals for myself to help the guild keep in check.
  1. Fix up the website (means I have to go bother Killacar to let me have full forum permissions).
  2. Make lists (as we seem to be good at that).
    1. Ranks of Legion and a description.
    2. Note on how to rise up in the guild. (Hm. Perhaps a run with their class leader, and one other? And then three out of five of us council members have to agree upon it?)
    3. Duties of the Council.
    4. Sign-ups for our raids.
    5. Standard advertisement?
Hm. I don't know what else. It's a start though...

Anyone else an organizational nut like me and feel compelled do do something like this?

No comments: